Dr. Eduardo Humes and Dr. Diana Reyes Lois are pleased to contribute to the implant and oral surgery community in Fort Worth and Granbury, Texas, and other areas by providing referenced articles for fellow health and dental professionals. If you are a visiting or referring doctor, we invite you to read the articles below for more information about the specialties of our oral surgeons. Call Implants and Oral Surgery PC today if you have any additional questions.
- Screw- or Cement-Retained Implant Restoration — or Both?
- Capnography Detection Using Nasal Cannula Is Superior to Modified Nasal Hood in an Open Airway System: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- Radiologic assessment of mandibular third molars: an ex vivo comparative study of panoramic radiography, extraoral bitewing radiography, and cone beam computed tomography
- Conservative therapy versus arthrocentesis for the treatment of symptomatic disk displacement without reduction: a prospective randomized controlled study
- Comparison of Intra-Socket Bupivacaine Administration Versus Oral Mefenamic Acid Capsule for Postoperative Pain Management Following Removal of Impacted Mandibular Third Molars
- Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons — Coronectomy: A Surgical Option for Impacted Third Molars in Close Proximity to the Inferior Alveolar Nerve—A 5-Year Follow-Up Study
- Compendium — 11 Key Performance Indicators Every Dentist Should Know
- JADA — Is intraoperative navigation for needle breakage mandatory?