Dr. Eduardo Humes and Dr. Diana Reyes Lois are happy to provide our referring doctors with a list of potential online resources. These resources are maintained by individual organizations and are included in the Implants and Oral Surgery PC website for your convenience. We invite you to browse through them to learn more about our links of interest in Fort Worth and Granbury, Texas, and call our office to meet with our oral surgeons. We look forward to hearing from you!
Research and Library Links
- MedicineNet— Content-rich commercial site includes interactive groups, ask-the-doctor feature, medical dictionary, comprehensive drug information, medical news, disease-specific information and links.
- Medscape— Searchable commercial collection of full-text articles from such useful sources as the National Institutes of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Oncolink— Huge collection of cancer information and links based at the University of Pennsylvania. A great starting place for cancer information.
- Healio— Physician-maintained commercial database of annotated health links. Oriented toward medical professionals but accessible to an educated lay person. A keyword search gets you to a subject index from which you navigate to the links you want.
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Academy of Restorative Dentistry
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons— Find information about oral and maxillofacial surgery, including cancer, dental implants, sports safety, jaw surgery and more.
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
Implant Manufacturer Links