Articles for Health Professionals
The content of the articles referenced here is intended for health professionals.
- Screw- or Cement-Retained Implant Restoration — or Both?
- Capnography Detection Using Nasal Cannula Is Superior to Modified Nasal Hood in an Open Airway System: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- Radiologic assessment of mandibular third molars: an ex vivo comparative study of panoramic radiography, extraoral bitewing radiography, and cone beam computed tomography
- Conservative therapy versus arthrocentesis for the treatment of symptomatic disk displacement without reduction: a prospective randomized controlled study
- Comparison of Intra-Socket Bupivacaine Administration Versus Oral Mefenamic Acid Capsule for Postoperative Pain Management Following Removal of Impacted Mandibular Third Molars
- Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons — Coronectomy: A Surgical Option for Impacted Third Molars in Close Proximity to the Inferior Alveolar Nerve—A 5-Year Follow-Up Study
- Compendium — 11 Key Performance Indicators Every Dentist Should Know
- JADA — Is intraoperative navigation for needle breakage mandatory?